Last night I asked Ron, “Is there any reason we have to get home tomorrow?”
He thought a minute, then answered, “No.” Then he added, “I wish we never had to go back home.”
So I guess that confirms that we both would love to be fulltimers someday.
We’re extending our stay here at Indian Springs for another 5 days. We will have to get home soon, though, because the post office will only hold our mail for 30 days.
So today Ron had his prescription transferred to a nearby Walmart, and we shopped for supplies to last the rest of our stay.
We also had to take Sunny to the vet. He has an eye infection. But the prescription the vet gave him should clear it up.
The weather was cold and very windy today. There was a high wind advisory in effect until 7:00 p.m., but we still get an occasional gust and it’s after 9:00 now.
Tomorrow it’s supposed to warm up and be in the low 50’s, then in the low 60’s the rest of the week. And sunshine is predicted!
I got my fishing license today, so will see how I do fishing from the pier. Sure would love to catch my dinner tomorrow. But if not tomorrow, maybe the next day.
I’ll try to get some decent photos tomorrow.
I got the rose part of the motif I’m tatting done, but didn’t like the edging the pattern author used. So I’m experimenting with using Mary Konoir’s briar fragments pattern to go around the outside of the rose. I hope it works out!